v. grazed, graz·ing, graz·es
1. To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
2. To eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal.
3. To eat snacks throughout the day in place of full meals.
1. To touch lightly in passing; brush.
2. To scrape or scratch slightly; abrade.
1. A minor scratch or abrasion.
Hello and welcome to Graze! In 2013, I left my home in Vancouver, Canada to take a break from regular city life and went to live on a farm in South Africa. Being on the farm made me realize just how much I enjoy the simple things in life and I started this blog to share the things that surround me and inspire me. I have a background in Global Health and Holistic Nutrition, and a passion for writing and the healing power of plants, so much of this blog is about food and health. But Graze is also about a love for travel and writing, and enjoying what life has to offer in the moment. It is a work in progress, taking me across the world to South Africa from the Free State to Cape Town and back. I hope you enjoy reading parts of this journey as much as I enjoy sharing. There is beauty in the strangest and most surprising places…